Legal Notices & Policies
olsendale.com respects the privacy and rights of its visitors. No effort is made to identify individuals without their knowledge.
- When a visitor requests pages from the olsendale.com site, our Web servers automatically log the browser’s domain name, and IP address. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals.
- Personally identifiable information such as visitor’s name, telephone number, postal address and email address are technically impossible for olsendale to collect and no attempt is made to do so. The information that is recorded consists of the date and time of visit, ip address, browser (e.g. Firefox 3.5), operating system version (e.g. Windows XP), screen resolution (e.g. 800×600), referring link, the current page url and the current page title.
- To enable olsendale.com to track whether a visitor has been to your website before (i.e. a first-time or returning visitor) we send a cookie to your visitors’ computer. This information is collected solely to improve the service we offer to you and statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals.
- olsendale maintains a strict “no-spam” policy. Your e-mail address will not be sold to a third party.
The misuse of olsendale.com to track unsolicited bulk mailings or fraudulent websites will not be tolerated (spam & phishing). Any account which is found to be engaged in such activities will be closed immediately. We despise spam. We believe people who send spam should spend time in prison for wasting the world’s time. If you come across a spam or phishing site using olsendale.com, please contact us with the URL of the offending page, or with a copy of the spam email message, and we will take appropriate action.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice by posting the changes to our Web site.
- We or you may terminate your account and remove your site from our database at any time for any reason.
- The following types of sites are NOT allowed to participate in olsendale.com: sites encouraging illegal activity or racism, sites providing instructions or discussions about performing illegal activities, sites that promote or utilise software or services designed to deliver unsolicited email, or any other sites we deem to be inappropriate.
- You agree not to change the olsendale.com counter code that you will insert on your site.
- You have read our copyright notice and terms and conditions and you agree to them.
- Users acknowledge and agree that their Web site information (site name, URL, traffic counts, etc.) may be utilised by olsendale.com. Possible uses include (but are not limited to) a directory of the sites using our service, general promotional uses, etc.
- You agree to use our services at your own risk. Our services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You agree that you have made your own determination regarding the usefulness of the service. We disclaim all warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the service, any failure to provide service, suspension of service, or termination of service. We do not guarantee the availability of the service. You agree not to hold us responsible for data loss or interruption of service of any kind.
- We retain ownership and all rights to olsendale.com logos, trademarks, software, trade secrets, databases, reports, and Web site.
- If this agreement is terminated by us or by you for any reason, you agree to remove our code, logos and trademarks from all of your Web sites and other items.
- YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, VIOLATION OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT AND INVASION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS. THIS OBLIGATION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. OUR LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICES.
You may print and download portions of material from the olsendale.com website. We retain ownership and all rights to olsendale.com logos, trademarks, software, trade secrets, databases, reports, and Web site.
If this agreement is terminated by us or by you for any reason, you agree to remove our code, logos and trademarks from all of your Web sites and other items.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, VIOLATION OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT AND INVASION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED. You also grant to olsendale.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against olsendale.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to olsendale.com.